These Double Ended Shear Beam load cells are constructed with alloy steel and they find uses in medium and high capacity weighing applications. Their wide range of applications includes the following: vessel weighing scales, industrial floor scales, and tank/hopper applications.
The Double-Ended Shear Beam Steel Load Cells have through holes on both ends. These holes allow easy and convenient mounting of the load cell. For weighing applications, the weight is applied to the center whilst the through hole ends are used for attachment. To suit the demands of various applications, these load cells come in a variety of capacities. The capacities of the Double-Ended Shear Beam Steel Load Cells range between 1Klb and 75Klb. These alloy steel DSB load cells feature a 20 foot cable.
Other capacities and configurations available – please contact us with any questions.
AmCells DSB load cells are compatible replacements for the following load cells:
Artech Industries Inc. 70510, Rice Lake RL75016, Revere 5203, Sensor 65016, Transcell DBS, and Celtron DSR.
- Alloy Steel
- Meets OIML and HB44 Class III Standards
- Cable Length: 20 ft.
- Rated Output (R.O.): 3.0 MV/V ± 1%
- Zero Balance: ± 2% of R.O.
- Non-Linearity: 0.03% of R.O.
- Hysteresis: 0.05% of R.O.
- Non-Repeatability: 0.02% of R.O.
- Creep (1 Hour): 0.02% of Load
- Insulation: > 5,000M Ohm
- Input Impedance: 700 ± 30 Ohm
- Output Impedance: 700 ± 4 Ohm
- Safe Overload: 150% of F.S.
- Ultimate Overload: 300% of F.S.
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +40 °C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +80 °C
- Temperature Effect on Output: 20 ppm/°C of Load
- Temperature Effect on Zero: 20 ppm/°C of R.O.
- Recommended Excitation: 10V DC/AC
- Maximum Excitation: 20V DC/AC
|1K — 5K||1.24||1.24||6.25||7.50||0.50||1.24|
|10K — 24K||1.94||1.44||7.50||8.75||0.81||1.99|
|50K — 75K||2.94||2.44||11.50||13.50||1.31||3.00|
Red + Excitation; Green + Signal;
Black – Excitation; White – Signal