Alloy Steel Double Ended Shear Beam Fairbanks load cell for applications such as industrial floor scales, vessel weighing scales, and tank/hopper applications.
This Double Ended Shear Beam Fairbanks load cell has through holes on both ends. These holes allow easy mounting of the load cell. While the ends are used for attachment, the center of the load cells acts as the loading point. In addition, the Fairbanks load cell features a 30 ft cable.
Other double ended load cell capacities and configurations available – please contact us with any questions.
- Alloy Steel
- Meets OIML and HB44 Class III Standards
- Cable Length: 30 ft.
- Rated Output (R.O.): 3.0 MV/V ± 1%
- Zero Balance: ± 2% of R.O.
- Non-Linearity: 0.03% of R.O.
- Hysteresis: 0.05% of R.O.
- Non-Repeatability: 0.02% of R.O.
- Creep (1 Hour): 0.02% of Load
- Insulation: > 5,000M Ohm
- Input Impedance: 700 ± 30 Ohm
- Output Impedance: 700 ± 4 Ohm
- Safe Overload: 150% of F.S.
- Ultimate Overload: 300% of F.S.
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +40 °C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +80 °C
- Temperature Effect on Output: 20 ppm/°C of Load
- Temperature Effect on Zero: 20 ppm/°C of R.O.
- Recommended Excitation: 10V DC/AC
- Maximum Excitation: 20V DC/AC
Red + Excitation; Green + Signal;
Black – Excitation; White – Signal