Single Ended Shear Beam Link load cell for applications such as industrial floor scales, barrel scales, and low to medium capacity vessel weighing. The link nose is specifically designed for movement during the weighing process. These Single Ended Shear Beam Link load cells are easily mounted with two through holes.
Other capacities and configurations available – please
contact us with any questions.
AmCells SSBL load cells are compatible replacements for the following load cells:
Artech Industries Inc. 30410, Revere 5723.
- High Grade Tool Steel
- Meets OIML and HB44 Class III Standards
Cable Length: 20 ft.
- Rated Output (R.O.): 3.0 MV/V ± 1%
- Zero Balance: ± 2% of R.O.
- Non-Linearity: 0.02% of R.O.
- Hysteresis: 0.02% of R.O.
- Non-Repeatability: 0.02% of R.O.
- Creep (1 Hour): 0.02% of Load
- Insulation: > 5,000M Ohm
- Input Impedance: 380 ± 30 Ohm
- Output Impedance: 350 ± 4 Ohm
- Safe Overload: 150% of F.S.
- Ultimate Overload: 300% of F.S.
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +40 °C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +80 °C
- Temperature Effect on Output: 20 ppm/°C of Load
- Temperature Effect on Zero: 20 ppm/°C of R.O.
- Recommended Excitation: 10V DC/AC
- Maximum Excitation: 20V DC/AC
|1K — 5Kse||5.12||1.25||0.62||1.00||3.00||0.53||0.44||0.62||0.62||0.92|
|5K — 10K||6.75||1.50||0.75||1.50||3.75||0.78||0.56||0.86||0.90||1.20|
Red + Excitation; Green + Signal;
Black – Excitation; White – Signal