Investing in higher education for the next generation of women engineers
Women in Engineering Empowerment Scholarship 2019
Investing in Future Engineers
Every year, Tacuna Systems is pleased to offer a scholarship opportunity for women pursuing a career in the STEM field.
This program is designed to help encourage diversity in the engineering community, since women are still very much underrepresented in the engineering field today.
Scholarship Award Details
Applications for the Women in Engineering Empowerment Scholarship 2019 will be accepted until December 31, 2019.
Who can apply?
- A female undergraduate or graduate student
- Pursuing a degree in science, technology, engineering or math
- Attending a US or Canadian institution
- 17 years of age or older
- No GPA requirement
Please email us the following at email@example.com:
- Current resume – include academic institution name and your anticipated graduation date
- URL to video submission
Video Submission Guidelines
Things to consider while creating your video:
- Passion – Why is this project important to you?
- Learning – What did you take away from this project?
- Application – How does this project relate to the industry?
- Improvement – What could you do differently?
- Originality – Do you have valuable insight or ideas that industry leaders have not thought about?
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Tacuna Systems offering a scholarship?
How often is this scholarship offered?
When will the scholarship winners be announced?
Do you have previous winners?
Can I be an international student?
Can I be male and apply?
Can I apply more than once?
What if I’m not a formal student anywhere?
What are the terms and conditions for this scholarship?
See the full terms and conditions here.