This indicator is compatible with all Tacuna Systems load cells – all capacities, all brands. However, this indicator must be calibrated to the paired load cell. This can be done by the user with a known load (2/3 of full capacity) or with Tacuna Systems Load Cell Calibration Service.
The DIN 3 digital indicator provides an accurate, fast, and versatile general purpose indicator with counting and check-weighing functions. The keypad consists of sealed, color-coded membrane switches and the display is a large 1″ LED for easy reading. All DIN-3 load cell indicators include automatic zero tracking, audible alarm for pre-set weights, automatic tare, and an accumulation function that allows the individual weights to be stored and recalled as an accumulated total.
contact us with any questions.
AmCells DIN-3 Digital Indicator Manual:
- Stainless Steel Housing
- Push Button Key Pad
- Bright 1″ LED Display
- Zero Range: 0mV~8mV
- Max Input: 15mV
- ADC: Σ-Δ
- Internal Resolution: 999,999 Counts
- External Resolution: 1/30,000
- Interface: Serial RS-232 (can be used with USB to serial converter)
- Stabilization Time: 1 Seconds typical (configurable)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C – 40°C / 32°F – 104°F
- Power Supply: AC adapter or optional internal battery (contact us to configure this option).
- Display: 6 Digit 1″ LED Digital Display
- Housing: Stainless Steel
- Load Cell Driven Voltage: Max 5V/150mA
- Other Functions: Real-Time Clock and Units Conversion, Customized Unit Setting
- Load Cells: Up to four 350 ohms cells with optional summing junction