S-Beam load cell for applications such as weigh scale, hopper, tank level, truck scale, crane, tension, and force measurement. These S-type beam load cells can be used to measure compression and tension and are easily mounted on top and bottom with metric threaded holes. For SAE mounting holes, please see the STA line of loadcells.
Other capacities and configurations available – please contact us with any questions about our S-type beam load cell.
- Aerospace Aluminum
- Meets OIML and HB44 III Standards
- Cable Length: 10 ft.
- Rated Output (R.O.): 2.0 MV/V ± 1%
- Zero Balance: ± 2% of R.O.
- Non-Linearity: 0.02% of R.O.
- Hysteresis: 0.02% of R.O.
- Non-Repeatability: 0.02% of R.O.
- Creep (1 Hour): 0.05% of Load
- Insulation: > 5,000M Ohm
- Input Impedance: 385 ± 30 Ohm
- Output Impedance: 350 ± 4 Ohm
- Safe Overload: 150% of F.S.
- Ultimate Overload: 200% of F.S.
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +40 °C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +80 °C
- Temperature Effect on Output: 20 ppm/°C of Load
- Temperature Effect on Zero: 20 ppm/°C of R.O.
- Recommended Excitation: 10V DC/AC
- Maximum Excitation: 20V DC/AC
Red + Excitation; Green + Signal;
Black – Excitation; White – Signal