Alloy Steel Double Ended Shear Beam Link load cell for applications such as industrial floor scales, vessel weighing scales, and tank/hopper applications. The Double Ended load cell is attached at both ends, thus the load is applied to the center of the load cell. The link noses are specifically designed for movement during the weighing process.
This load cell features a 30ft cable.
Other capacities and configurations available – please contact us with any questions.
AmCells DSL double ended shear beam load cells are compatible replacements for the following load cells:
Artech Industries Inc. 80210, Rice Lake RL75223, Revere 5223, Sensor 65040, and Celtron HED.
- Alloy Steel
- Meets OIML and HB44 Class III Standards
- Cable Length: 30 ft.
- Rated Output (R.O.): 3.0 MV/V ± 1%
- Zero Balance: ± 2% of R.O.
- Non-Linearity: 0.03% of R.O.
- Hysteresis: 0.05% of R.O.
- Non-Repeatability: 0.02% of R.O.
- Creep (1 Hour): 0.02% of Load
- Insulation: > 5,000M Ohm
- Input Impedance: 700 ± 30 Ohm
- Output Impedance: 700 ± 4 Ohm
- Safe Overload: 150% of F.S.
- Ultimate Overload: 300% of F.S.
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +40 °C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +80 °C
- Temperature Effect on Output: 20 ppm/°C of Load
- Temperature Effect on Zero: 20 ppm/°C of R.O.
- Recommended Excitation: 10V DC/AC
- Maximum Excitation: 20V DC/AC
Red + Excitation; Green + Signal;
Black – Excitation; White – Signal