The Double-Ended Shear Beam truck load cells are constructed with alloy steel. They are designed to deliver reliable performance. These load cells have a wide variety of applications in the weighing industry including track scales, truck scales, and other weighing scales.
They are available in a variety of capacities and configurations to suit the demands of different load measurement applications. The capacities of the Double-Ended Shear Beam truck load cells range between 75000lb to 125000lb.
Truck Load Cells have through holes on both ends. They are used for mounting the load cell. The load is applied at the center while the ends are used for attachment.
Other capacities and configurations available – please contact us with any questions.
AmCells DST load cells are compatible replacements for the following load cells:
Artech Industries Inc. 70310, Revere 5300/5303, and Sensor 65058.
- Alloy Steel
- Meets OIML and HB44 Class III Standards
- Cable Length: 30 ft.
- Rated Output (R.O.): 3.0 MV/V ± 1%
- Zero Balance: ± 2% of R.O.
- Non-Linearity: 0.02% of R.O.
- Hysteresis: 0.02% of R.O.
- Non-Repeatability: 0.02% of R.O.
- Creep (1 Hour): 0.02% of Load
- Insulation: > 5,000M Ohm
- Input Impedance: 700 ± 30 Ohm
- Output Impedance: 700 ± 4 Ohm
- Safe Overload: 150% of F.S.
- Ultimate Overload: 300% of F.S.
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +40 °C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +80 °C
- Temperature Effect on Output: 20 ppm/°C of Load
- Temperature Effect on Zero: 20 ppm/°C of R.O.
- Recommended Excitation: 10V DC/AC
- Maximum Excitation: 20V DC/AC
|10K — 25K||0.68||1.69||1.94||7.75||6.50||1.38||0.75||0.90||1.63||1.70|
|40K — 50Kse||0.81||194||2.44||10.25||8.50||1.93||1.00||1.12||2.00||2.10|
|50K — 75K||1.06||2.44||2.94||10.25||8.50||1.93||1.00||1.37||2.54||2.65|
|100K — 125K||1.62||2.90||3.86||15.25||12.75||3.13||1.50||1.80||3.30||3.43|
Red + Excitation; Green + Signal;
Black – Excitation; White – Signal