These Double-Ended Shear Beam load cells are constructed with alloy steel and they have a conduit adaptor. The design of these load cells makes them a suitable choice for a wide range of force measurement applications. They are used in the weighing industry as vessel weighing scales, industrial floor scales, and in tank/hopper applications.
The Double Ended Shear Beam with Conduit Adapter load cells have through holes on both ends that are used for mounting. The loading point of these load cells is at the center while the ends are used for attachment. Their capacities range between 50 Klb and 150 Klb.
The Double Ended Shear Beam with Conduit Adapter load cells are designed to deliver reliable performance in weighing applications. They comply with various industry standards including the OIML and HB44 Class III standards. These load cells feature a 60 feet cable.
Other capacities and configurations available – please contact us with any questions.
- Alloy Steel
- Meets OIML and HB44 Class III Standards
- Cable Length: 60 ft.
- Rated Output (R.O.): 3.0 MV/V ± 1%
- Zero Balance: ± 2% of R.O.
- Non-Linearity: 0.03% of R.O.
- Hysteresis: 0.02% of R.O.
- Non-Repeatability: 0.02% of R.O.
- Creep (1 Hour): 0.02% of Load
- Insulation: > 5,000M Ohm
- Input Impedance: 700 ± 30 Ohm
- Output Impedance: 700 ± 4 Ohm
- Safe Overload: 150% of F.S.
- Ultimate Overload: 300% of F.S.
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +40 °C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +80 °C
- Temperature Effect on Output: 20 ppm/°C of Load
- Temperature Effect on Zero: 20 ppm/°C of R.O.
- Recommended Excitation: 10V DC/AC
- Maximum Excitation: 20V DC/AC
|50K — 150K||14.5||1.00||2.44||3.20||1.00||1.50||12.5||2.75||2.90||3.86|
Red + Excitation; Green + Signal;
Black – Excitation; White – Signal