The T103 Series Double-Ended Shear Beam load cells are constructed with tool steel for reliability and lower cost. The through holes on the ends of these load cells are used for mounting. The center of the T103 Series Double-Ended Shear Beam load cell is used as the loading point whilst the ends are used for attachment.
These load cells are available in a variety of capacities ranging between 5Klb and 150Klb. The availability of these load cells in different capacities and configurations makes them a suitable choice for various weight measurement applications. They find many applications in vessel weighing scales, tank/hopper applications, and industrial floor scales.
This load cell comes with a 30ft cable.
Other capacities and configurations available – please contact us with any questions.
AmCells T103 load cells are compatible replacements for the following load cells:
Artech Industries Inc. 70210 and Revere 5103.
- Tool Steel
- Meets OIML and HB44 Class III Standards
- Cable Length: 30 ft.
- Rated Output (R.O.): 3.0 MV/V ± 1%
- Zero Balance: ± 2% of R.O.
- Non-Linearity: 0.03% of R.O.
- Hysteresis: 0.02% of R.O.
- Non-Repeatability: 0.02% of R.O.
- Creep (1 Hour): 0.02% of Load
- Insulation: > 5,000M Ohm
- Input Impedance: 700 ± 30 Ohm
- Output Impedance: 700 ± 4 Ohm
- Safe Overload: 150% of F.S.
- Ultimate Overload: 300% of F.S.
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +40 °C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +80 °C
- Temperature Effect on Output: 20 ppm/°C of Load
- Temperature Effect on Zero: 20 ppm/°C of R.O.
- Recommended Excitation: 10V DC/AC
- Maximum Excitation: 20V DC/AC
|5K — 10K||8.12||4.06||1.44||1.12||0.62||6.88||0.62||0.66||1.70||1.48||0.50|
|30K — 60K||10.25||5.12||1.88||2.37||0.88||8.50||1.00||1.06||3.00||2.73||1.00|
Red + Excitation; Green + Signal;
Black – Excitation; White – Signal